How to Set Up & Use the Energy Cleaner
- Remove the face plate of The Energy Cleaner ( the side that says Energy Cleaner)
- If having trouble, hold the Energy Cleaner over a table and gently shake the face plate toward the table.
- If it still does not pop off, use a small flat-blade screwdriver to pry off the face plate.
- Inside are the written instructions and four screws.
- Buy 9 "D" cell batteries, We recommend the Dollar Store house brand, they work the best.
- Be careful to get the polarity correct when installing the batteries.
- Get a roll of 2' or 3' wide aluminium screen wire from the hardware store. you want plain, uncoated, bright, aluminium screen wire, the kind used for screen windows and doors.
- The screen wire has a lubricant on it from the factory, use an old blanket, or quilt to protect your bedding, as the lubricant will discolour your bedding.
- Attaching duct tape around the edges will protect from the little sharp edges.
- Place the pad of screen wire/blanket/quilt between the mattress and mattress pad.
- Attach the alligator clip from the Energy Cleaner to the pad. Make sure you have good metal-to-metal contact.
- Write a note to change the batteries in one year and tape it to the Energy Cleaner.
You may want to make a second pad for your recliner.
The bath tub method.
- Fill the bath tub with comfortably warm water.
- Attach a metal spoon to the alligator clip.
- Drop the alligator clip only (not The Energy Cleaner) into the water.
For a hot tub:
- Turn down the temperature to 98 degrees (this may take most of a day).
- Attach a metal spoon to the alligator clip, drop same into the hot tub.
For a small area such as an ankle, wrist, elbow, knee;
Use common aluminium foil.
Make a four layer pad large enough for the area needing treatment.
Wrap the pad around the body part loosely
Sleep, watch a movie, or read a book